Advantages of a consumer loan for health care:
application review – free of charge;
loan appropriation and issue* – 5,5% from credit amount, min. 50 EUR;
*the fee indicated in price list may vary according to the proposal.
annual interest rate – from 8%;
loan amount – from 500 to EUR 10 000;
credit term from 12 to 60 months, with an opportunity to repay the credit ahead of schedule;
equal monthly payments.
- The sum received by a customer
- Monthly payment
- The amount paid at the end of the period:
- Loan granting and issuing fee
The displayed result is informative and based on approximate calculation.
|Number of payment||Remaining payment, EUR||Monthly payment, EUR||Basic payment, EUR||Interest payment, EUR|
How to apply for a loan?
You can apply for a consumer loan:
– filling out an application on our website;
– filling out an application with the Bank’s cooperation partner;
– by contacting the Bank manager via the telephone number: 8515.
By submitting documents which are necessary for the bank to consider the application:
– application for a consumer loan without collateral;
– passport or ID card;
– account statement for last 6 months.
After necessary documents are submitted you will promptly receive the bank’s response.
NB! Borrow wisely, considering your ability to repay the loan.
The credit is intended to cover health care costs, such as:
diagnostics, examinations and consultations;
treatment and rehabilitation;